Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Attititude of Gratitude;

Over the course of time, God has proven Himself faithful over and over and I trust Him now when things aren't so easy, for He has never let me down, for His Word is true.



"Lord, I lift all those whom You have called to pray and intercede in these evil days. Those who have need, those who are ill or lacking financially, or relational problems, Lord, bring peace where there is strife. For we know Your Spirit cannot live where strife dwells."



“Lord I ask that You not only meet these needs, but that You will show us who You really are, in the midst of our painful circumstances. Open our eyes so we may see with new eyes, and reveal those hidden areas of our lives that are not right with You. I pray that we will walk with pure hearts before a holy God, as I end this week of praise and gratitude, Lord I ask that You take us onto new places that we have never been before, in Jesus' Name I pray..amen" 

No comments:

Post a Comment