Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Kathryn Kuhlman, Part 3

This is the final in this series of this extraordinary woman of faith.

We have seen what others have said about her, now, let's look at what she has said about herself.

"The world called me a fool for having given my entire life to One whom I’ve never seen. I know exactly what I’m going to say when I stand in His presence. When I look upon that wonderful face of Jesus, I’ll have just one thing to say: ‘I tried.’ I gave of myself the best I knew how. My redemption will have been perfected when I stand and see Him who made it all possible. "

Also,


  • "The foundation of this ministry is God's word."




  • "I'm yielded to Jesus to be filled with the holy Spirit."




  • "The same gift the Father gave to the Son the Son in turn gave to his own".




  • And again,

    "I surrendered unto Him all there was of me; everything! Then for the first time I realized what it meant to have real power." 

    Lastly,

    "I have little faith in a great God.
    It wasn't luck or influence. It was just hard work - and God's providence.
    Nobody enjoys being a Christian more than I do. I wouldn't exchange it for anything else I know anything about.
    The greatest power that God has given to any individual is the power of prayer.
    Think big, talk big, act big. Because we have a big God."


    Next: A.W. Tozer

    No comments:

    Post a Comment