Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Prayer Life of Kathryn Kulman, Part 2

[Before we go into the subject at hand, I thought it important to re-address an important issue we discussed last time.  Paul said in 1 Corinthians 7, that he wished all men would be like him, (unmarried), but if they can't, marry so they don't burn with passion, (verses 7-9). It's a well known fact, that Ms. Kuhlman believed from the very beginning, she was never meant to get married, but when she fell in love and later married, brought nothing but problems into her life.]



 "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."   (Phil 4:4-7)



A Life of Continual Prayer,
Best describes Kathryn Kuhlman for those who knew her best, and there have been several who boast that they were ‘called’ to emulate her because, of how she’s impacted them personally, but those who have walked in her shadows will not be mentioned, for I believe, she stands alone.
Kathryn would spend eight hours in prayer before each and every service. She would cry out to God, asking that the Holy Spirit would move and touch the lives of the people who were coming. She felt a tremendous burden for the people, and knew that she in herself could do nothing for them; hence her prayer time.
It all started one Sunday when Kathryn was fourteen; she attended church with her mother in the Methodist Church of Concordia, Missouri. As she stood singing, she began to shake all over and sob. A weight of conviction came over her, and she realized that she was a sinner in need of salvation and forgiveness. She slipped out from where she was standing, went to the corner of the front pew and sat weeping. At that moment Jesus lifted the weight from her shoulders and entered her heart. 
From that day in her church many years ago, until she passed she was a woman devoted to prayer, even though she was better known for the miracles that followed her. But if you were to ask her, her goal was the salvation of souls, and not miracles. She ultimately knew there was no power in herself to do anything, but in Christ alone, that's the reason for her extended time in prayer.


Part 3: Will be a detailed account of what she said about herself

21 comments:

  1. Please stand in agreement with me and pray for my friend Meghan Willis. She has Cystic fibrosis disease and is fighting for her life at UNC hospital in North Carolina at this time. Supernatural healing, Miracle. She is 19, saved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please stand in agreement with me and pray for my friend Meghan Willis. She has Cystic fibrosis disease and is fighting for her life at UNC hospital in North Carolina at this time. Supernatural healing, Miracle. She is 19, saved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need Katherine Kulman material ( books,audio, videos ). Even her used books please bless me with them. Contact me at christhealsnow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need katherine books pdf too. Im from India . Many youngsters are thirsty for God here. Any books pdf Please email me at madhurireddy108@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wish to have the unction and the heart for intercession.please pray for me and recommend books on intercession for me.contact me on-chiomamirabelokeke@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great woman of great intercessory passion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please I Nead Your Prayers, For The Holy Spirit To Come And Dominate My Life Because I Need Him In My Life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need intercessory prayer for myself. I will have a kindney operation....pray for me for a successful surgery and for the salvation of my soul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enter your comment...I need intercessory prayers for divine healing, good success and strength of the holy spirit

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need intercessory prayers for divine healing breakthrough and divine directions by the holy spirit in my life

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pls I need Kathryn kuhlman's books.I am from Nigeria .any PDF please email me at realwomamnelly13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pls I need Kathryn kuhlman's books.I am from Nigeria .any PDF please email me at realwomamnelly13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pls I need Kathryn kuhlman's books.I am from Nigeria .any PDF please email me at realwomamnelly13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. And jesus was filled with the holy ghost and power,I need this filling. My prayer life need his touch. Intercede for me sweet jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  15. And jesus was filled with the holy ghost and power,I need this filling. My prayer life need his touch. Intercede for me sweet jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please I want to know everything about this great woman of God. Can I get her talks and books.
    kennethnancyanne@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please I need books on prayer and intercession and having a closer relationship with the HOLYSPIRIT by Kathryn Kulman, contact me on bettyfees@gmail.com. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  18. I need books on prayer and God's will

    ReplyDelete
  19. Christy. Please I need to know all about this wonderful woman like how she started, her walk with God and everything I can know. christianaotus21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please pray for me for the grace that was upon this woman. Please I also her materials on prayer. Thank you

    ReplyDelete