Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day of Rest,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKLR3sqlGy8&feature=related

What I am most grateful for today;

1) I am so grateful for my salvation, and for the sacrifice Jesus made for me on the cross.

2) For those special times of prayer, when the house is quiet when it's just Him and I.

3) I am thankful that I got a chance to sleep in this morning, for those days seem to be less and less frequent these days, so I very much appreciate those times when my body can rest..

4) I am thankful for Mom sharing her special memories with me, for each one has become treasures beyond price.

5)What a blessing it is to have a comfortable home, with not just room for mom, our daily needs met, not to mention God knew ahead of time that we would need a handicap provisions such as a shower for her long before she actually moved in..


Yes, we truly serve an awesome God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment