Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Prayer Requests


New Beginnings: 2011

I felt the Lord laying it on my heart to put all the urgent prayer request here for your quick review along with the answers to prayer..I will keep the posts in place but I will also paste and copy them to this document along with the anwers to prayer

 [If the request is for yourself, please place a (Self) right up next to it, if it's for others, place a (Others), so we will know whom we are praying for, you personally or someone you want prayer for.]

IF there is any request here that you know has been answered, please let me know.. Thanks...


"Oh God, I seek Your face today, and I pray that You will smite the spirit of infirmity off those who are sick, minister to broken hearts, and call the backslidders home. For You are the Great Physician, and the Great Counselor, and the Savior. We look to You to restore, heal and remove the shakkles of those who are bound. Now Lord, we trust these into Your loving embrace, right where were we need to be-in the cleft of the Rock. Cover us with Your blood as we continue to work You have called us to do, in Jesus' Name I pray..Amen"

1) (Others) Please pray for this 30 Prayer Vigil for our city, (Kingman, AZ). That God would bless my efforts and draw intercessors to pray in unison. Pray also that my pastor, Peter Ernst will be blessed for his obedience to walk and pray over this city.

1 comment: