Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Personal Touch

What an exciting two weeks we've had, from apologetics to poetry, then before we knew it, here we are, 'a hop, skip, and a jump' reflecting on where we've been and where we are going..

I thought it would be a good idea that this blog would lend more of a personal touch, sharing not only the challenges I have faced, but also the strength, faith and hope I have found in Christ.

We've enjoyed looking into apologetics to sharing a few personal stories, such as some poems I've written.

When I started this blog I shared some of the same material I wrote for my group on Face book.

But the more I prayed and thought about the future of this blog, I came to believe that it should reflect more of who I am, and not so much my knowledge. I have such a big heart for the hurting, but I have found a segment of the Body of Christ that is often forgotten, and to those this ministry is dedicated..Those who don't have a voice, those who sit in church pews week after week to pray God's blessing on the service and His people.

Yes, the unknown...This is the very heart of this ministry..

No comments:

Post a Comment