Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ministry Moment

Ministry Moment> We have been going through the Psalm and on a weekly basis we will  take a journey through the lives of our founding forfathers, from imprisionments, beatings, to even death all for the sake of Christ, starting with the Book of Acts. But I could not avoid what God was speaking to my heart this morning, "Behold I am doing a new thing!" (Isaiah 43:19). So I went on a quest, a great adventure of what the Lord was speaking to me through out this whole chapter, not just this one single verse and what I found will delight and amaze you.  In the first few verses He says, "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze." (v2NIV).

And He assures each us to not be afraid, for He will be with us. But, what meant the most to me was this, "Lead out those who have eyes but are blind, who have ears but are deaf." Why? Because many of us have people in our lives who we've been praying for a long time, and God wants us to know, that He is listening, that He has not forgotten us. To keep on praying, as in Luke 18, the widow never gave up and got what she asked for.

Lastly, be praying for this ministry..For though I am stretched really thin, I feel this blog, and compiling this book is vital to what the Lord has called me to do..

For God is faithful to do what He said He will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment