Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Week of Praise and Thanksgiving!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIh50tQGtg0&playnext=1&list=PL5183A5B61AD48E5D



God is, oh so good, isn't He??? If we are honest with ourselves, we have more things to be thankful for than we are willing to admit.

In life, it may find it easy to grumble and complain over the simplest of issues. Not getting the promotion we were promised? Our clothes are outdated? Not enough sleep? Family members don't act like they're suppose to. Husband's don't show enough appreciation? Wives don't show enough respect? And this one is probably the most popular of our day, 'never enough money to make ends meet!' 

But no matter how we feel, God's Word commands us to give thanks in everything!

I've been going through a pretty deep valley, but no matter how I personally feel I know God is good and He is faithful which brings me to this week of Praise and Thanksgiving.

I want to encourage all those who may be going through a tough time, to give either a testimony to the goodness of our God, or a favorite music video that we all can experience for one week.

During this week of Thanksgiving and Praise I will share with you five things I am thankful for to start off the day, though I can't promise it will be in the morning, I do promise to share five things each day that the Lord has personally blessed me with for that day..

I hope you join me during this week of praise,


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's 5 Blessings:
1) I am thankful for today the privilege of caring for my elderly mother towards the end of her life. It was what I've been praying for, and God answered.
2) I am thankful for today the health of of my two grandchildren, for many babies aren't born with robust health as these two precious ones..
3) What I am also thankful for today is those who faithfully pray for me and my family during this time.
4) I am thankful also, for God's Word that contiually draws me closer to my King and grants me the wisdom I need each day.
5) Lastly, I am thankful for rich tasting coffee I'm blessed with each morning as I open my Bible and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment